57   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FT Marlin Trapper

Zip Code: 39861

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: See ad

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I would say "brand new" but i removed the stickers and changed out the forend..

Soooooo Like new! Ruger made marlin trapper, Yes its the trapper that came with the factory skinner sights not the sbl thats longer with rail.

I added the Mlok handguard/foreend and pic rail for optics. I have plenty of ammo that can go with it as well.
Barrel is factory threaded for the big boy cans out there, Because Shhhhh be quiet, we hunting T-rexs!!

Not really looking to sell, have more of the trade bug and then not sure still ill let it go unless its something that catches my eye for sure..

i like anything Noveske, DD, LMT, KAC etc. All the top tier gucci stuff that i can be cool with while larping..
Im also kinda interested in lightweight long range setups. 308 or .260rem.. Any Sig cross or maybe a Q fix...
I can always add on my end cash, other guns etc.

Idk let me know what you got if youre into Big bore modern day john wayne lever guns. Lets see what we can work up!

Pictures:
IMG_3146.jpg
IMG_3147.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
since its t rex approved 45-70? i have a remmy 700 sps tactical treaded in 308 in a mcrees rs7t side folding chassis . i just pulled it and put it back in the hogue overmold because i was planning to hunt with it this year.
i have a ok optic i can add with it. if interested let me know. i will send some pics...
thanks
Bob

since its t rex approved 45-70? i have a remmy 700 sps tactical treaded in 308 in a mcrees rs7t side folding chassis . i just pulled it and put it back in the hogue overmold because i was planning to hunt with it this year.
i have a ok optic i can add with it. if interested let me know. i will send some pics...
thanks
Bob

Im always down to see Pics!

Any interest in trading for my Henry All Weather with Side Gate in 357/38?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom