greglat1

Default rank <2500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
320   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FT Mossberg 500 Tactical

Zip Code: 30188

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Remington 870, Mossbergs, etc.

Caliber: 12ga

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a lightly used Mossberg 500 with Tac Star side saddle and Mossberg factory barrel shroud. Parkarized finish. I am the original owner. Just looking for something different in a tactical shotgun configuration - got the trade bug. Or will trade for a Yugo NPAP AK + cash on my end.

Pictures:
img_8662-jpg.1432360

img_8663-jpg.1432361

img_8664-jpg.1432362

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Got a hand built "and tweaked", AR15 in 5.56x45. Anderson manufacturing w/RF85 finish. Which means you just submerge it into a dishwasher bath( and yes, I have put it,as well as others with this finish, in the dishwasher. Don't use any solvents , but afterwards, use a light coat of Rem oil. MSRP on this rifle is right at $1700. I'm a 21 yr. retired Army Ranger with plenty of experience let alone trigger-time, with this platform. You cannot go wrong with this piece. Willing to trade with good amount of ammo to boot and or cash. I need a good 12 guage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom