flyfisherman

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
272   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FT NIB PMR 30 and LNIB P22

Zip Code: 30328

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Sig Sauer M11-A1 or MK25, Belgium Browning Hi Power, possibly other 9mm or 45ACP handguns of similar quality.
G19 and a G43.
Caliber: 22 WMR and 22LR

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: NIB Keltec PMR 30 and LNIB Walther P22 with factory laser. This is the previous series P22, the frame is different on the new models and the new models are priced less. I am not certain if there is a difference in the internals between this model P22 and the new ones, Walther made some changes after this model to reduce the price point.
Both include 2 mags, box and docs. The Walther comes with the additional back strap and a Tactical Solutions thread adapter on the barrel.
I bought both of these new and paid $425 plus tax for each.
I am looking to do a two for one trade for the trade items listed above or a two for two trade for Glocks. I can add cash or 22 ammo depending on the trade.
I would like to take a quick look at your GADL and GAWCL and you are welcome to look at mine.

Pictures:
img_1288-1-jpg.1075211

img_1289-jpg.1075212

img_1290-copy-jpg.1075217

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom