Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FT Pending meet

Zip Code: 30312

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: See post

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I've been bit by the trade bug and posting three of my 9mm's for trade. I will combine two and/or add $100.00 for a good deal.

1) 9mm Springfield XDM with the box, two new mags, two older mags (the older mags function 100%, but don’t lock the slide open when empty. That’s why I bought the new ones), the factory holster and gear package, a Serpa holster and a Wholeguns Kydex OWB holster that I bought.

2) FN 503 with the box, docs, two mags, and a Holster Store OWB leather holster

3) Canik TP9 Elite SC. It has the box, docs, optic plates, 1 x 12 round mag and 1x 15 round mag. The factory OWB holster was missing when I got it. I have purchases a Wholeguns OWB holster for it that will be included. It currently has an Sig Romeo Zero red dot mounted. If you trade includes a similar optic, I will leave it mounted. If not, I will keep it.

My trade interests vary depending on what catches my eye when my pistol ADHD kicks in. I like pre-lock smith revolvers, Colt revolvers, Ruger revolvers, 10mm's, Glocks that haven't been excessively tampered with, metal framed pistols, optic ready or optic included pistols, Hi Powers. Try me. I'll trade the XDM and either of the other two for a nice Shadow Systems 9mm. Got something metal with nice wood grips?

I prefer to see a glimpse of a GWCL when trading and will show mine also. I prefer to trade within 1/2 hour of my home in Midtown Atlanta but will travel further (within reason) for a deal.

Pictures:
Canik1.JPG
canik4.JPG
canik8.JPG
IMG_1274.JPG
IMG_1277.JPG
IMG_1279.JPG
IMG_1280.JPG
IMG_1281.JPG
IMG_1419.JPG
IMG_1421.JPG
IMG_1424.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom