• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FT Piece of monkey $%#@ - Paperweight shaped like a gun - trade for 2 Glock magazines

Status
Not open for further replies.

MallNinja Team 6

Default rank <1250 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
110   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FT Piece of monkey $%#@ - Paperweight shaped like a gun - trade for 2 Glock magazines

Zip Code: 30319

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 2x OEM Gen 4 G19\G17\G42\G43 magazines

Caliber: .380

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description:
movies_happy_gilmore-105861.jpg

i.imgur.com_FUyL9FH.jpg

i.imgur.com_zKvUHWk.jpg

This gun is terrible. When it worked, It actually shot worse than my Keltec P3AT, which is a serious feat. I somehow got over 150 rounds through it before it crapped the bed. Some lousy part is broken inside.

I hate it. Help me get it out of my house.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Per his PMs, the gun is going to Cavemanjoe. I'm keeping this thread open so that more people get an opportunity to ridicule me for acquiring it in the first place.

100% pure awesomeness......This really made me laugh out loud. I'm so glad it's not later in the evening or I'd be cleaning beer from the keyboard.

I don't know if the deal with Cavemanjoe is going to happen or not. If anyone else wants to subject themselves to this, it is back on the table for two Glock mags. I'm dropping the extra 20oz Gatorade requirement.

I don't know if the deal with Cavemanjoe is going to happen or not. If anyone else wants to subject themselves to this, it is back on the table for two Glock mags. I'm dropping the extra 20oz Gatorade requirement.
Man, if only you weren't so far away....
(I have no idea how far away you are).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom