• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FT Piece of monkey $%#@ - Paperweight shaped like a gun - trade for 2 Glock magazines

Status
Not open for further replies.

MallNinja Team 6

Default rank <1250 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
110   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FT Piece of monkey $%#@ - Paperweight shaped like a gun - trade for 2 Glock magazines

Zip Code: 30319

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 2x OEM Gen 4 G19\G17\G42\G43 magazines

Caliber: .380

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description:
movies_happy_gilmore-105861.jpg

i.imgur.com_FUyL9FH.jpg

i.imgur.com_zKvUHWk.jpg

This gun is terrible. When it worked, It actually shot worse than my Keltec P3AT, which is a serious feat. I somehow got over 150 rounds through it before it crapped the bed. Some lousy part is broken inside.

I hate it. Help me get it out of my house.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Per his PMs, the gun is going to Cavemanjoe. I'm keeping this thread open so that more people get an opportunity to ridicule me for acquiring it in the first place.

I'm not good at ridicule, so how about mockery instead??

One of the best from childhood, " You're ugly and your Momma dresses you funny! :becky:

All jesting aside, thanks for posting this most epic rare, BEAUTIFUL, *one -of-a-kind*, custom shop, limited edition, Chris Costa, Wiley Clapp, Jerry Miculek, special edition, hand fitted by angels, test fired by Elvis, with grips designed by Warhol, Pollack, and DiVinci, Fitted in custom hard case made from the Joshua tree (That tree didn't need to get any OLDER..)!

Truly it's not whether or not you buy one of these, It's the degree of style employed to get rid of it! You have that in spades!

Thanks for the great ad!

It's a classic, just waiting for someone with taste to realize it's true value and preserve it for future generations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom