Reaction score
Item Name: FT Practically NEW still in BOX, Glock 19 GEN5

Zip Code: 30305

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 600

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Buyer must have Georgia Carry License and Georgia Driver's License

Item Description: I have Glock 19 Gen5, bought on whim about 10 days ago, 3 magazines, made in Austria with all three serial numbers: on barrel, on frame and on slide matching. I'm not Glock person, it's not my thing. I'm unwilling to change my grip for a sake of only Glock I have. I have a new in package Bladeteck holster for it, which I'd include with the right trade.
There's a chance you're Glock person and may encounter similar issue with a gun that I would be comfortable with, so that's the opportunity for a trade. I'd trade it for in new condition Sig, Beretta, HK,FNX, Walther, S&W, Steyr, etc. Preferably in 9mm or 45acp. I prefer DA/SA guns and would appreciate P224 or P239 or P225. I have one 1911 as awesome, and I don't mind another one. I would consider Beretta or Benelli shotguns in 12Ga or factory built AR in 5.56 or 308.

I can toss into a deal a cool blade or some cash, depending on what you got for a trade.

Please only first world guns. Absolutely nothing made in Turkey, Brazil or Argentina. No Ruger and no Remington anything.

Please PM all communications.
Thanks for looking.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom