Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FT PS90 with rare Effen 90 upper plus ammo

Zip Code: 30052

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 2000ish TV

Caliber: Other

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I keep waffling over SBRing this but I've got the trade bug, so I'm going to see what's out there first. FN PS90 with Effen 90 Slick Slide Precision Cut PS90 Billet Upper Receiver, the best low profile receiver that solves all the height over bore issues PS90s are known for. The receivers have been out of stock since 2020 and the manufacturer doesn't respond to vendor requests about any restocks so here's your chance to snag one.

Please note: the blind pin has already been removed from the shroud that covers the actual barrel. This is the mark you see on the pics. This is done to save the FN barrel itself and safely remove the separate shroud instead of cutting the undamaged barrel. Includes one mag and mix of 400 rounds of 5.7 (4 boxes of blue tip, 5 boxes of hollow point, 1 red box of "LEO/MIL only" labeled green tip). No box or docs. Can include more mags/optic/etc. depending on the trade.

Trade interests are wide open (PCCs, Hellion, non-PTR MP5 clones, tacticool stuff, trade towards NODs) but not really interested in shotguns or hunting rifles. Worst I can say is no. Thanks for looking.

Pictures:
20220325_094228.jpg
20220116_154701.jpg
20220508_150718.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom