39   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FT S&amp;W 629 classic 8 3/8 stainless .44 mag

Zip Code: 30217

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Fourwheeler

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a S&W 629 classic 8 3/8 barrel stainless in .44 mag with about 150 rounds of ammo for trade. The pistol is in very good condition and has very low round count. I would say between 2-3 boxes have been fired over the years so probably 60 rounds max through it. Comes with box and all documents from when it was new. I will add new pictures later when I get a chance but you can search my old ads and see pics of it.

I am wanting to trade it to get my 9 year old boy his first fourwheeler. I’m mainly looking for a bayou 220 or 300, fourtrax 300, or a recon 250. I’ll look at other fourwheelers but I need a 200-300cc. No Chinese made fourwheelers.
I’m not looking for a project I want something I can hand him the keys to, show him how to change the oil, and let him enjoy it worry free for years. I can deal with faded plastics and maybe even some cracked plastics but I do not want an old ragged out mud toy. I need something that’s in good condition. I also have a psa premium 16” ar15, g27, and maybe something else I can add for the right trade. Let me know. Thanks.

I’ll add pics later.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom