Reaction score
Item Name: FT S&W Performance Center 2.5" 686

Zip Code: 30127

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: see below

Caliber: .357/.38

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Excellent condition Performance Center 7-shot snub. Traded for it a couple of weeks ago from member who said it was unfired. I put 20 down range. It came complete with a small ding on one of the barrel-top ribs.

I tried to love it. A 10 on the cool scale, great trigger, very controllable recoil with magnum loads. I'm just a 1911 guy. Trade interests include 1911s, particularly lightweight commanders. Would look at a .357 lever gun with the JM stamp as partial trade. Might consider ammo to close any gap (7.62x39, .45, 7.62x51/.308). Iffn you have a higher end 1911, I can add some boot.

I had an interesting offer for a lightweight Springer but lost the thread. I am not very computer proficient. I am known by my company's IT department on a first name basis for a reason. If still interested, please let me know. I let this run a couple of cycles and will pull the plug after the weekend if still hanging around. I will not relist until after the election. Quien sabe?

Pictures:
image-jpeg.888946

image-jpeg.888947

image-jpeg.888948

image-jpeg.888949

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom