sender6

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
149   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FT Smith Corona 1903A4

Zip Code: 30183

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: See below.

Caliber: 30-06

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have finally decided to post my 1903A4 since I currently have several other 1903's. Full disclosure up front; NO, it is not a WWII issued 1903A4, if it was it wouldn't be for trade! All of the parts are US issue except the scope. Anyway, the rifle is a Smith Corona with both SC and Remington parts. The stock is a correct pattern scant stock that probably used to have arsenal marks, but are no longer there. The barrel is a RA marked Remington with a 8-44 barrel date. The bolt is a NOS Remington. The mount is a correct Redfield with a Lyman Alaskan 2.5 scope. This scope was a substitute for the Winchester M73B1, and very few, if any saw action in WWII. They may have seen some in Korea. The Lyman has the fine crosshair and target dot reticle. The rifle also still has the front sight and band on it. It is fun and accurate with Lake City ball and seems to prefer 125 to 168 grain bullets. It also has a new military sling to go with it.

As for trades, I am really interested in large bore bolt action or single shot rifles I also need a M1917 and M1 Carbine. Other than those, just ask. My apologies for the poor photography.
PM me if you are interested or want to chat.
Thanks.

Pictures:
imgp1154-jpg.1309671

imgp1155-jpg.1309673

imgp1156-jpg.1309674

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom