Cadcom

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
502   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FT Springfield Scout M1a with wood furniture

Zip Code: 30114

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Other quality firearms. SIG MpX maybe? Open to trades with cash

Caliber: 7.62x51

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for trade is my M1a Scout. This rifle is in excellent condition. I have about 250 rounds through it and the rifle was purchased early this year. I have removed the scout rail and replaced the hand guard with a Fulton armory M14 style guard. I do have the original scout rail and the original scout handguard that will go with the rifle. I also have 3 factory 20 round mags and 1 factory 10 round mag along with the original docs and black Springfield Armory rifle bag that the gun shipped in. I have no interest in AR pistols or anything in .300 blackout at this time.

Pictures:
27bca24d-2991-42e3-b268-b53625096998-jpeg.1881249

e93c5d6c-afcd-4f9b-b088-47f4ba9c33fb-jpeg.1881250

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Hung on to mine as long as I could. It was the very last thing I sold for my wife's medical expenses. It will be the first thing I acquire if I ever get our finances to where I can buy guns again. Good luck, truly.

Reactions: MRH
Hung on to mine as long as I could. It was the very last thing I sold for my wife's medical expenses. It will be the first thing I acquire if I ever get our finances to where I can buy guns again. Good luck, truly.

I love it. Just shoot my 20" AR's a lot more. Not really in a hurry to get rid of it but never hurts to see whats out there I reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom