ComBlocCollector

Default rank <50 posts
Previously ComBlockCollector
4   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FT Upgraded WASR-10 **SPM**

Zip Code: 30329

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Trade value around $800. I have the trade bug. Open for almost anything cool that isn't a hunting bolt action or a 1911. Willing to add cash to meet an uneven deal. Things I am especially interested in:

AKMs
AK74s
M16/M4 Clones and Look-alikes
SMLE/Enfields and cash on your end (depending on the rifle)
Webley Revolvers
FALs
CETME (not C308s)
CZ-75s
Arisakas
Other Military Surplus Rifles
Stock SKS and cash on your end
Glock 17/19 and cash on your end
Whatever else you got

Caliber: 7.62x39

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for trade is an upgraded WASR-10. It has a hogue grip, Magpul Zukhov folding stock, AimSports short-length M-LOK handguard with magpul foregrip, and a muzzle brake (forget the manufacturer). Overall I put about $250 into it. Comes with Magpul Magazine. The handguard retainer plate lever has snapped off, but this piece is only necessary if you put on stock hand guards. The replacement should be less than $10. I am open to look at almost anything (that isn't a bolt action) so feel free to make an offer. Worst I can do is decline.

Need a glance at a GWL. Will gladly show mine.

Thanks!

Pictures:
img_5164-jpg.2614699

img_5165-jpg.2614700

img_5166-jpg.2614701

img_5167-jpg.2614702

img_5168-jpg.2614703

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom