• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FT WTB: some land with a cabin/barn in North GA (fair price w/ quick sale)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GA 1911

Default rank <1250 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
80   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FT WTB: some land with a cabin/barn in North GA (fair price w/ quick sale)

Zip Code: 30350

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Land

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: address, phone

Item Description: I was born and raised in North GA. I'd like something north of Dawsonville as a vacation place. I'd like water and electrical power. A trailer home homesite will work.

Cash for the title.

Pictures:
SixGapRG.gif

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
yes Sir the housing market will crash Just when should happen this year
Bulldog,
I never said when it will happen quickly. I mentioned your Biden being in charge for 3 more years of inflation and deficit spending. It may not work well?

Otherwise, I am good right here in Sandy Springs.
----
I am still in the market for some land.

Bulldog,
I never said when it will happen quickly. I mentioned your Biden being in charge for 3 more years of inflation and deficit spending. It may not work well?

Otherwise, I am good right here in Sandy Springs.
----
I am still in the market for some land.
Maybe he is your Biden not mine And I was just saying the housing bubble is gonna bust just when I didn't say you said anything like that Sir

You first said here:
Good luck with that

And now you are agreeing that maybe some housing bubble is present?
Maybe he is your Biden not mine And I was just saying the housing bubble is gonna bust just when I didn't say you said anything like that Sir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom