Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
15   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: Glock armor/gunsmith

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have built a few glocks successfully and a few that have failures. I need someone who can identify and fix them to be reliable.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Where are you located? And what are they doing?
I am in the Newnan peachtree city area. And I have one specifically that is having a failure to feed. The others I am really just tuning to make sure that I get a good trigger pool without a light primer strike. I have built a lot ofA.R. 15’s but when I decided to build glocks, they are very temperamental. I’ve had a lot of issues with tolerance stacking

Quick and dirty swap your parts between a full sized unmolested Glock and see what works. Eliminate some variables. I bought 2 aftermarket barrels that had FTF issues no matter what. I disclosed it to the buyer and sold them. Some of the aftermarket stuff is out of spec. Glocks should be boringly reliable.

I have already done that and it seems to me that the issue is the slide. I have no idea why. That’s why I’m hoping a gunsmith again maybe do some milling
Quick and dirty swap your parts between a full sized unmolested Glock and see what works. Eliminate some variables. I bought 2 aftermarket barrels that had FTF issues no matter what. I disclosed it to the buyer and sold them. Some of the aftermarket stuff is out of spec. Glocks should be boringly reliable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom