43   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Looking for a rental home

Zip Code: 30236

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Caliber: N/A

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: My wife will be starting a new job at Emory Mid-town sometime in the next 2 months. We are ready to leave Jonesboro for somewhere different but just aren't sure where yet. I've been here 11 years and it's time to go. We don't have a specific location in mind other than being 30-45 minutes from Emory. We will be purchasing a home in the in next 12-18 months and want to take our time searching. Here are the particulars: We would like a ranch style (basement ok, acreage a plus), fenced yard, clean and safe area. We have a 3 year old female German Shepherd. She is never unsupervised and usually travels with me during the day. We will have renters insurance with USAA. Our budget is $1400.00 per month. If you have anything or know of anything, please send me a pm.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom