Outdoorsman
8   0
Reaction score
Item Name: New Gunstore Grand Opening

Zip Code: 30188

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: New Gunstore opening this week The Gun Vault 9045 Hickory Flat Hwy, Woodstock GA 30188 770-751-3030

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Isn't this just the shady dude from Cherokee Trading Co. (not cherokee gun and pawn) moving his shop a half mile up the road to an old bank?

I am the managing partner and run things day to day and I'm sorry if you have had a bad experience . If you will give me a shot Ill make it up to you. I have am prior law enforcement and i have ran two other gun stores

I am the managing partner and run things day to day and I'm sorry if you have had a bad experience . If you will give me a shot Ill make it up to you. I have am prior law enforcement and i have ran two other gun stores
So... what does "have am prior law enforcement" and "ran two other gun stores" have in common actually?

Just curious what connection you place on those two mutually exclusive events from your past.

Congrats on the Grand Opening.

Are you the one that has always run the other store, or are you a new partner to this store?

I was just saying I run things different than Eric , I am sorry if there was something bad that happened . I pride myself on customer service and I have always worked hard to help my customers. I would love for you to come in and atleast give us a shot.

I was just saying I run things different than Eric , I am sorry if there was something bad that happened . I pride myself on customer service and I have always worked hard to help my customers. I would love for you to come in and atleast give us a shot.
Hey wait a minute aren’t you the guy with a short goober and a hairy chest? I will pass on doing business over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom