Outdoorsman
8   0
Reaction score
Item Name: New Gunstore Grand Opening

Zip Code: 30188

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: New Gunstore opening this week The Gun Vault 9045 Hickory Flat Hwy, Woodstock GA 30188 770-751-3030

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Sawyer is a friend of mine. He made the joke post to me about a trade offer.

He is a great dude, and is easy to deal with. If you give him a chance, you won't regret it.

Sawyer is a friend of mine. He made the joke post to me about a trade offer.

He is a great dude, and is easy to deal with. If you give him a chance, you won't regret it.
Out of curiousity and because it is close to me I went to the store. I had previously been to the old store and agree completely with the guys here that it was not a pleasant experience (in fact my son and his friend were at the old store within the last few months and told me they would never go back)
However it is close to me and I was willing to see what is there. I'm glad I did because I met Sawyer and he seems like a knowledgeable and nice guy. He is well aware of the past issues and seems like he is trying to do better (I did tell him I read the ODT posts so maybe he was on his best behavior but I don't think so). I hope he succeeds as the more choices we have the better.

S sawyer717

Do y'all do free transfers?

i0.kym_cdn.com_photos_images_facebook_000_353_279_e31.jpg

Reconsidering.....
it isn’t about sawyer. He may in fact be a great guy but I am not putting money in the jackass owner’s pocket. I agree, more choices the better, but with Cherokee Pawn just up the road I see no need to support this business. Sorry Sawyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom