Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
344   1
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: Nolan XL Full Face Motorcycle helmet with case

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I offer up a FREE XL Nolan motorcycle helmet. Made in Italy. It is in perfect condition and is great looking (grey and black). I think I wore it once. It was an extra helmet I had purchased and just liked my Shoei better so this one was never used. My motorcycle days are behind me. Now the bad news; this helmet is over 15 years old so you may or may not want to use it. I don’t see an expiration date on it, but I understand 7 years is the recommended time to toss a helmet due to potential degradation of the inner shell. In any event, it comes with a nice case for your helmet and I spend $80 on it. The Harley markings are decals so they can likely be removed if you are on some silly Honda or Yamaha. :boink:

It is FREE, but you need to be willing to meet off of Exit 11 on 575 in Holly Springs
20220524_182244.jpg
20220524_183403.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
First guy hasn’t responded back to my PM so I am moving on to the next individual. After 24 hours I will move to #3. Then Goodwill gets it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom