42   0
Reaction score
Item Name: STOLEN**** Glock 19 Gen 4

Zip Code: 30028

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hello everyone, last night my truck was broken in to. Some ass hole stole my gun, cash and a few other items. If the gun community could please keep an eye out for a Glock 19 gen 4 with TruGlo night sights with 2 mags with +2 extension, also had two holsters, one was the one in the photos. So please help me keep an eye out on this site and similar ones, please and thank you. God Bless, Stay Safe
Serial Number #SFE022

Austin

police said that its a "crew" from Atlanta hitting the north. All my neighbors cars were broken into and had items stolen, they're hitting multiple neighborhoods in the area. So stay safe, put out your cameras. Stay Loaded.

Pictures:
img_8361-jpg.627670

img_8373-jpg.627671

img_9054-jpg.627672

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
From what I read here every week it seems like breaking in vehicles is probably the number one growth industry in Atlanta. I'm not gonna rub salt in it though and preach about how to store guns in your own damn vehicle. Just get these pics printed along with the description and circulate it to every lawn and gun shop you can possibly get to. They WILL help you get it back if it walks in their shop.

Item Name: STOLEN**** Glock 19 Gen 4

Zip Code: 30028

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hello everyone, last night my truck was broken in to. Some ass hole stole my gun, cash and a few other items. If the gun community could please keep an eye out for a Glock 19 gen 4 with TruGlo night sights with 2 mags with +2 extension, also had two holsters, one was the one in the photos. So please help me keep an eye out on this site and similar ones, please and thank you. God Bless, Stay Safe
Serial Number #SFE022

Austin

police said that its a "crew" from Atlanta hitting the north. All my neighbors cars were broken into and had items stolen, they're hitting multiple neighborhoods in the area. So stay safe, put out your cameras. Stay Loaded.

Pictures:
img_8361-jpg.627670

img_8373-jpg.627671

img_9054-jpg.627672

I was wonder something. What about this, How many folks do you think lurk hear looking for any info to find out about stuff that folks have? They really have nothing to do but take other peoples stuff. Just a thought.

I was wonder something. What about this, How many folks do you think lurk hear looking for any info to find out about stuff that folks have? They really have nothing to do but take other peoples stuff. Just a thought.
Generally theives arent very sophisticated

I truly doubt they would spend that much time on the forums. But ya, dont advertise too much anywhere

I would think this is one place you wouldn't want to search for victims. This community is filled with the very last type of people a thief wants to run into while robbing your house. Thieves prefer people who have "gun free zone" written across their forehead and voting ballot. The helpless,weak, liberal and elderly are the preferred victims.

I would think this is one place you wouldn't want to search for victims. This community is filled with the very last type of people a thief wants to run into while robbing your house. Thieves prefer people who have "gun free zone" written across their forehead and voting ballot. The helpless,weak, liberal and elderly are the preferred victims.
This also

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom