• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: What is the best CALIBRE FOR IN HOME DEFENSE??

Status
Not open for further replies.

chester

Default rank <3500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
73   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: What is the best CALIBRE FOR IN HOME DEFENSE??

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: WHAT IS THE BEST IN-HOME CALIBRE FOR DEFENSE???
THEN PISTOL,,,AR PISTOL SHOTGUN???
THANX

THANX IN AADVANCE

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
1673626071225.png

Many will work just fine, but it really depends on your housing situation. Something for a small acreage home won't be a good choice for an apartment sized domicile. Type of ammunition is the next decision to focus on, over penetration can lead to awful consequences for others not involved in the brouhaha.

I tend to rotate, but usually keep at least two firearms next to me at night for different threat levels. All have lights attached.

* I just realized this was posted in the free section. Are you giving a gun away to the one with the best answer?

I have two 12 gauge 870 pumps with 18 inch barrels in corners in bedroom with number 4 buckshot! Got a 365 in every day pants at foot of bed and my house short pants have a RUGER LCR 38 in pocket laying on my night stand! 4 geese outside raise sand if anything moves in yard and two chihuahuas in house will raise immortal hail giving me plenty of warning!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom