Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
484   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: Who does local Cerakote and Refinishing East of Atlanta

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Does anyone have any referrals where to get a great Cerakote finish done or possibly re-bluing a hand gun? I usually use FORD'S CUSTOMS in Florida but tired of waiting 6 months and paying the high shipping/insurance charges. I am east of Covington GA out I-20. Any recommendations for services actually used are appreciated.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
If you ever get around Augusta, hit up savannah river cerakote.
Just got a Browning BAR done by them that I got from a member.
Thing was bad, they made it look brand new.
Disassemble, coated the barrel and action, reassemble all for $160.
Great price. One call I made to one of these referrals here quoted $300 which seemed a little high. At least it’s local and saves shipping and long wait times.

It’s not out your way but Hiland Arms Hiland Arms is who I would highly recommend. I’ve used him as well as many others here. He is truly a wizard with the cerakote! I would trust James to do anything I owned. He’s in Thomaston and it’s worth the trip. Or you can ship. Give him a shot.
Seconds

Does anyone know if Cerakote will allow lettering to be color-filled without hurting the finish when cleaning the paint overflow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom