• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FREE KITTENS

troutman

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
We have had a couple mama cats show up at our house this year. I'm pretty sure people know my wife will take care of the cats and are dropping off their knocked up cats at our house.

We have 4 very friendly small kittens and an adolescent male cat from a different litter.

My dog makes sure they are groomed and bathed regularly, so they are used to dogs.

I will throw in a $25 Petsmart card with every cat.
21301.jpeg
20220912_150533.jpg
20220910_122630.jpg

Good looking cats !
Thanks. I had my hand slapped the other day because my title mentioned free beer, tongue and cheek. Anyone with a little common sense could see it was a joke title.

We REALLY need to get rid of some cats! I like them, but we have way too many.

Thanks. I had my hand slapped the other day because my title mentioned free beer, tongue and cheek. Anyone with a little common sense could see it was a joke title.

We REALLY need to get rid of some cats! I like them, but we have way too many.
I hear ya. I hope you do find a GOOD home too. We have our share , with my daughter being a dog groomer with PetSmart. Unfortunately there is an abundance of dogs, and cats. I really wish that spay/neuter was cheaper. I already spend a couple thou a yr on others that aren’t ours just to keep them from breeding . :(

The larger black cat is from a different litter. He is available. He is a really cool cat that gets along with everyone.

Good luck.
All you good folks that step up & get ‘em fixed when you get them.…. Good on you ! That is responsible pet parenting.

Back
Top Bottom