• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS 1990 Colt SNAKE GUN-King Cobra 4" Stainless Beauty!

TommyT

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...ke-gun-king-cobra-4-stainless-beauty.1969306/
Item Name: FS 1990 Colt SNAKE GUN-King Cobra 4" Stainless Beauty!

Zip Code: 30014

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: $1775 OBO

Caliber: .357/.38

Willing to Ship: Yes on your dime

Bill of Sale Required?: No but must be at least 21 years old and legally allowed to own a firearm. I will need to peek at a valid drivers license and carry permit.

Item Description: Here is a beautiful Colt King Cobra with the popular 4" barrel in stainless from my personal Colt collection of snake guns. I was told it was a 1990 production. I have hand rubbed the stainless a little so the finish is a little nicer and looks really nice in person and hopefully in the pictures. It has a Colt blue plastic case with the label serial numbered to the gun. Came with all the papers, hang tag, Colt letter, manual and even the orange cylinder plug. Since I didn't buy the gun brand new I can’t give the round count but it looked like a low round count and a great package to me for a near perfect Colt Snake Gun so I was happy.

The grips are original Colt grips with the Colt gold medallion. This gun is easily 99% with a very faint turn line on the cylinder! There is a tiny scratch on the letter "M" on the right side of the barrel in the word magnum which I have not tried to buff out so rated at 99%. Even if it was 97-98% this would be a great price according to the experts.

Here is Blue Book of Gun Values 2019 edition:
KING COBRA STAINLESS (OLDER MFG.)
2 or low 3 digit serial number revolvers will always carry a substantial premium, regardless of condition.
357 Mag. cal., stainless steel construction, black neoprene round butt grips, (mfg. 1988-94)
GRADING:
4 or 6 in. barrel 100%-N/A ; 98%-$2150 ; 95%-$1750
100% listed as N/A because values are rising quickly and collectors are paying a premium so no way to list a value.

Pictures:
colt-kc-4-w-docs-jpg.2103696

colt-kc-w-label-jpg.2103697

colt-kc-lft-sd-jpg.2103698

colt-kc-rt-sd-jpg.2103700

colt-kc-emblem-jpg.2103701

Item Name: FS 1990 Colt SNAKE GUN-King Cobra 4" Stainless Beauty!

Zip Code: 30014

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: $1775 OBO

Caliber: .357/.38

Willing to Ship: Yes on your dime

Bill of Sale Required?: No but must be at least 21 years old and legally allowed to own a firearm. I will need to peek at a valid drivers license and carry permit.

Item Description: Here is a beautiful Colt King Cobra with the popular 4" barrel in stainless from my personal Colt collection of snake guns. I was told it was a 1990 production. I have hand rubbed the stainless a little so the finish is a little nicer and looks really nice in person and hopefully in the pictures. It has a Colt blue plastic case with the label serial numbered to the gun. Came with all the papers, hang tag, Colt letter, manual and even the orange cylinder plug. Since I didn't buy the gun brand new I can’t give the round count but it looked like a low round count and a great package to me for a near perfect Colt Snake Gun so I was happy.

The grips are original Colt grips with the Colt gold medallion. This gun is easily 99% with a very faint turn line on the cylinder! There is a tiny scratch on the letter "M" on the right side of the barrel in the word magnum which I have not tried to buff out so rated at 99%. Even if it was 97-98% this would be a great price according to the experts.

Here is Blue Book of Gun Values 2019 edition:
KING COBRA STAINLESS (OLDER MFG.)
2 or low 3 digit serial number revolvers will always carry a substantial premium, regardless of condition.
357 Mag. cal., stainless steel construction, black neoprene round butt grips, (mfg. 1988-94)
GRADING:
4 or 6 in. barrel 100%-N/A ; 98%-$2150 ; 95%-$1750
100% listed as N/A because values are rising quickly and collectors are paying a premium so no way to list a value.

Pictures:
colt-kc-4-w-docs-jpg.2103696

colt-kc-w-label-jpg.2103697

colt-kc-lft-sd-jpg.2103698

colt-kc-rt-sd-jpg.2103700

colt-kc-emblem-jpg.2103701
That is super nice!

I don't know why anyone would be afraid to shoot it. Just clean it good and don't throw in on the concrete or in the floorboard of a truck and it stays nice!

Back
Top Bottom