• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS 2006 Dodge Hemi Extended Cab 4X4 With ARE Camper. Big reduction in price

DinkyDau

Coast Guard Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
Your only as good as your word!
Reaction score
Just tired of posting so big reduction in price, 2006 a fire breathing 5.7 Hemi 4X4 and she'll pass everything except a gas station...She hold 36 gallons of ethanol free treated gas and yes she is full...She has had Mobil 1 Synthetic oil since she was 36,000 miles and just had a fresh change last week..She is garage kept and just came back from a full spa treatment..Wash and buff wax, all carpet inside and in the back has been shampooed..Seats also.

The maintenance records are so many that I should have purchased stock in Mobil. He shoes are in great shape as well as her tread. All four struts for hood and rear hatch for ARE camper have been charged. I installed piston helpers to rear gate so that it would open easier as it is a big heavy tail gate..She is set up with the towing package and the round pin connecter-converter to a flat one for a trailer. 4X4 works as it should and trans works well, the air blows cold and I installed a Pioneer Radio-Cd Player with backup cam. I installed a new turn signal combo switch as well as a fire wall padding under the hood, while under the hood I replaced the hood latch and battery..

Cons. The vent door for the inside to outside are broke..Plastic crap but it does not effect the operation of the AC `or Heat.

The right side power mirror is slow to adjust when it works...All else works fine ie P window, P door locks, P seats and she has a class 4 receiver Hitch.

She has 168k+ miles and runs like a charm, I've owned her since 2009 with 36k on her..

She does have a rebuilt title with that said the members who know me, Know I take care of my vehicles..I want a smaller truck and I'm looking at a used Toyota Tacoma 4X4 extended cab between 2005-2015. .Yes I do hold the title

Much of my time is off the Puter, Please be patient with the time it takes me to reply..PM's are best Thanks

Attachments

• t10.jpg
    t10.jpg
    239.2 KB · Views: 2,576
  • t11.jpg
    t11.jpg
    213.3 KB · Views: 94
  • t.jpg
    t.jpg
    225.1 KB · Views: 93
  • t1.jpg
    t1.jpg