Welcome to The Outdoors Trader

Register Now
  1. ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - Moved to Jan 22, 2022 - Click here for tickets and click here for info!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to The Outdoors Trader! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  3. Featured Listings are working again! Feature your listing on every page for $3 a day! Click here for all the info.
    Dismiss Notice

Item Relisted! FS 2011 MacBook Pro

Thread in 'Trash Pile' started by djocon93, Jun 15, 2021.

1. djocon93

djocon93 Builder of Guns, Rider of Bikes, Waster of Ammo Supporter

Supporter

72   0

Rating
    100%
    Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-2011-macbook-pro.2539584/
    Item Name: FS 2011 MacBook Pro

Zip Code: 30533

Item is for: Sale Only
    Sale Price: 225 now 200

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: 2011 MacBook Pro

This computer is perfect for someone who has a bit more tech knowledge than I do.

Bought it brand new in 2012 and treated it well ever since!

The good: perfect screen, new charger, runs fine!

The bad: since updating the OS it has had problems connecting to wifi. May just need to be downgraded to previous OS but I have no time for it and I'm not terribly good with computers. The left shift key is also dead. This may also be an easy fix but again, computers aren't really my thing. Sold as is for someone who wants to fix it up.

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.