• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS 500 S&W GOLDEN GUN TITANIUM NITRIDE COATED

Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-500-s-w-golden-gun-titanium-nitride-coated.1238179/
Item Name: FS 500 S&W GOLDEN GUN TITANIUM NITRIDE COATED

Zip Code: 31064

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 2100

Caliber: .500 S&W

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: 8 3/8 BARREL TITANIUM NITRIDE COATED PREFESSIONALLY FULLY FUNCTIONAL CHERRYWOOD GRIPS, COMES WITH ORIGINAL CASE AND ALL ITEMS IT CAME WITH NEW, ORIGINAL RUBBER GRIPS, SCOPE RAIL (SILVER ALUMINUM)

GREAT FOR HUNTING, CARRYING, FUN TO SHOOT, SUPER FUN TO JUST LOOK AT. EASY TO EMBARRASS JAMES BONDS GOLDEN GUN.
SORRY CANNOT CONFIRM ONE SHOT ONE KILL WITH THIS GOLDEN GUN.

SERIOUSLY, THE GUN IS USED, IN GREAT SHAPE AS YOU CAN SEE FROM THE PICTURES. FINISH IS A SEMI SATIN TITANIUM NITRIDE (SUPER DURABLE) COATING. OVER STAINLESS STEEL SO NO WEATHER PROBLEMS. LAST PICTURE IS WITH THE FACTORY RUBBER GRIPS.

OWN THE BADDEST GUN MADE. BUY IT NOW!

Pictures:
5001-jpg.493687

5002-jpg.493688

5003-jpg.493689

5004-jpg.493690

dscn5612-jpg.493691

a company in florida. they dont do firearms for the public, but they do OEM for some manufacturers, they asked that i not give their name out.
there are online companies that will do it.. its super durable. but its not cheap. i have only found a few places that will do an entire firearm.
I'm thinking a glock rtf2 gills slide coated in this.

oh yea. i have a p345 ruger slide done, and some bolt action parts also. if it wasnt so expensive, id do all my guns.
nothing like hunting with a shiny gold slab of steel that stands out like a sore thumb...
only reason i did my .500 is that i dont have a .600. lol

Why would anyone do this to a gun? I know Pimps,Old Maids and Virgins like flashy guns but a normal person serious about carry?

Back
Top Bottom