• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS 9mm Springfield 1911-A1 with prime upgrades (Stan Chen)

SchmittZoid

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Hamlet Squire of Tomfoolery
Reaction score
Up for your consideration is a heavily upgraded 9mm Springfield 1911-A1 in the coveted and sought after 9mm chambering. I bought this gun several years ago, did a bunch of upgrades to it, took it to the range maybe once, and put it back in the safe.

It comes with its original box, and docs. I will include two stainless magazines with baseplate extenders with it.

The upgrades consist of the addition of a Chambers Custom flat trigger, a Stan Chen UI Magwell, extended slide release (trimmed flush with the frame and checkered), and Wilson Combat grips. I also added a Cylinder & Slide light pull sear spring, which helped to get the pull weight below. MIM extractor has been changed out to bar steel by EGW as well.

The trigger on this 1911 is second to none. It has been adjusted to a competition-grade 2 lbs. 8 oz with paper thin pre-travel and negligible reset. One needs to experience it to behold. The additional parts and labor add another $750 to this guns value. My loss is your gain.

Photos below tell of its condition better than words can. You can see from the muzzle this gun has been barely shot. I do work exceptionally long hours and don't live on ODT, so there may be some delay in my response. I also don’t receive notifications from posts in this thread but do receive them from PM’s (go figure).

We're going to try something new on this one. I'm going to randomly drop the price. First person to post or PM "I'll take it" gets it (assuming time and locations can be worked out). New ask on this gun is $1,250 $1,100 . . .

I will go through PM responses I get in the order I receive them. Not everyone says "PM Sent" or "I'll Take It" in the threads. I tend to watch PM's more than postings in the listing, so if you want to get noticed, PM me.

Now for a message from the ODT legal team:

By contacting me and making me an offer on this firearm you affirm that you are legally eligible to purchase & own a handgun in the state of Georgia. I reserve the right to negotiate with and sell to whomever I wish, regardless of when said PM or "I'll take it" was sent. Your feedback will be scrutinized. Do the same with mine.

Laws will be followed. A peek at your CCW license may be required.

Thanks for looking, thanks for your interest, and if you comment on my post, THANKS FOR THE BUMP!

Zoid

Attachments

• DSC_5339.JPG
    DSC_5339.JPG
    168.3 KB · Views: 2,986
  • DSC_5340.JPG
    DSC_5340.JPG
    162.6 KB · Views: 92
  • DSC_5341.JPG
    DSC_5341.JPG
    145.1 KB · Views: 91
  • DSC_5342.JPG