• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS AIMPOINT Micro T-2 Red Dot Reflex Sight - Standard Mount

Steven1979

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
Reaction score

This gets relisted tomorrow morning. Any late viewers have between now and then to get first dibs over a fresh crowd in the morning. Somewhere in the neighborhood of 8am to 1pm.

My apparently not so final offer but actually IS my final price drop: $650 meet up or $665 shipped, if it saves me from dealing with randoms on auction sites and it saves me from giving a dime to eBay.

If I'm gonna be faced with taking less than 700 for this, it's gonna be one of you before I let it be because of ebay's fees. You have until I can no longer afford to wait, at which point I will sell another gun and just keep this amazing optic for my SP5 because it'll be cheaper to buy another gun in a few months than this $1k optic after taxes/shipping from aimpoint. So don't wait long. You got til someone bids for this on gunbroker or I take it off the market, and I'm warning you I'm already very close to just that because I am painfully aware of my optic's condition, new prices, and what I'm asking.

Micro® T-2™ Red Dot Reflex Sight - Standard Mount - MPN: 200170 99% minty condition barely used $650 cash meet up or $665 shipped via Zella or PPF&F​

I ain't dropping it no more you're already getting up to $340 off I'm gonna keep the darn thing and keep my SP5 uber and sell a gun instead if no one bites.​

Can't entertain trades. But I'll consider entertaining trades if I think I can afford it, for the time being and update this if I change my mind.​

You get the optic, tool for optic, and two manuals. The box Aimpoint had no time in the day for making fancy so I threw it away. It's just a plain white cardbox box with foam for fitting mount and tool. You're not missing out. Will craft something up for shipment with kaizen foam. Spent most of the last two years sitting on my SP5 in a pelican case. I have two magazines worth of ammo through the gun, all in one shooting trip, while trying out my new suppressor. Never adjusted it. It was good enough out of the box for me at 15 yards, hitting pretty much exactly on the money. An inch or two off it's mark, maybe. The plan was always to zero it fully but I simply never got around to it. It's a long drive to my "range" at my brother's house.

Currently $929 on Aimpoints site where I originally bought it. One great deal that I've found but it's still nearly 900 dollars on eurooptics after tax. For mine, $650 cash meet up or $665 shipped w/ insurance via Zelle or Paypal friends and family. USPS shipped. I'll take it off the gun and take more pictures sometime tomorrow, but it's still gonna be 99% MINTY.

Attachments

• 20240129_151533.jpg
    20240129_151533.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 20240129_151524.jpg
    20240129_151524.jpg
    190.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 20240129_151444.jpg
    20240129_151444.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 3
Back
Top Bottom