• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS AK47 (Hungarian SA85M)

Mark IV

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ak47-hungarian-sa85m.1212683/
Item Name: FS AK47 (Hungarian SA85M)

Zip Code: 31909

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $900

Caliber: 7.62x39

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I'm letting go of my post-ban Hungarian FEG SA85M. In case you're not already familair with them, these are widely acknowledged among AK aficionados to be among the finest AK's ever imported, having been built entirely of brand-new military-grade components, in the same factory alongside their military issue rifles. They weren't cobbled together after importation with after-market receivers,barrels, or other parts, like many others ( Century Yugoslavians, Romanian G's and WASR's, Polish, etc.). They are easily on par with other popular, top-quality AK variants like the MAK90's, Arsenals, Saigas, etc.
I did upgrade the trigger group with a (lighter pull) Tapco G2 a few years back, but I still have the original, and switching them is a fairly simple job (not that there's any reason you should want to.)
The rifle is in excellent condition, inside and out, with original canvas sling, and functions 100% as it should. These do have chromed bores.
Included is a low-capacity magazine ( 5 or 10 rd, I forget), a Hungarian 20-rd tanker mag, a couple Hungarian-marked standard 30-rd steel magazines, and a 30-rd Bulgarian 'Circle 10' polymer magazine. I'll toss in another 30-rd east bloc mag, it's gonna be another Hungarian or Bulgarian. The low-cap mag is Chinese stamped (from a MAK90 or similar), all others are genuine Euro/east-bloc mags (6 mags,total), and all are virtually brand new.
This price has been roughly fair market value on these for a while now, and given that the humble WASR's are starting to climb to $650-850, it's almost a steal. In another few months, it probably will be:thumb:.
Any interested buyer must be legal to own firearms, and be a Georgia resident over age 18, with valid ID. As always, I'll gladly show my DL and Georgia carry permit.
I have another couple pics I can e-mail on request.
Must meet down here close to me, in, or just north of Columbus.
Thanks for looking........

Pictures:
img_4883-jpg.846752

mags-sa85-jpg.846758

These are great rifles. I have an older FEG Hungarian from the late 80's that is a Kassner imported underfolder. It really shoots well and is very tightly built. GLWS.

Back
Top Bottom