• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Autel X-star camera drone.

Bisto5

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-autel-x-star-camera-drone.1331545/
View attachment 1025398 View attachment 1025399 Item Name: FS Autel X-star camera drone.

Zip Code: 30135

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $450

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have for sale an Autel X-star camera drone. I bought this new, flew it a few times and decided aerial filming and photography wasn't for me. This takes 4k video and has a 12 megapixel camera, can fly up to 0.65 miles away for up to 25 minutes at a time. Controlled via transmitter with live video feed and extra controls to phone or tablet via wifi. Comes with everything it came with in the box. Asking $450, will send pictures if interested and post some later.

Item Name: FS Autel X-star camera drone.

Zip Code: 30135

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $450

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have for sale an Autel X-star camera drone. I bought this new, flew it a few times and decided aerial filming and photography wasn't for me. This takes 4k video and has a 12 megapixel camera, can fly up to 0.65 miles away for up to 25 minutes at a time. Controlled via transmitter with live video feed and extra controls to phone or tablet via wifi. Comes with everything it came with in the box. Asking $450, will send pictures if interested and post some later.
I'd love to see some pics of the drone and all included accessories

Don’t let your mouth get your ass in trouble.

Back
Top Bottom