• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Banned armor piercing .308, 2k fmjbt 7.62x39, 500 rds 12ga 00buckshot

jastricker

Default rank <3500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...mjbt-7-62x39-500-rds-12ga-00buckshot.1516265/
Item Name: FS Banned armor piercing .308, 2k fmjbt 7.62x39, 500 rds 12ga 00buckshot

Zip Code: 30188

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 1

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have 50 rounds of forever and a day ago banned armor piercing 7.62x51 rds for $175, 2000 round of full metal jacket boat tail 7.62x39 ammo for $225 per 1000, and 500 rds of 12ga 00buck for $150. My cheating wife ran up a huge credit card bill, and I have to hire an attorney. plus i have video that where she is calling places to flee with the kids if she gets the chance gets the chance, so I have to pay for an extended stay hotel, so I can continue to take the kids to their schools. Plus, she needs up assisting me, so I had to take the kids to my folks house an hour away. So, please don't be a dick and low ball me. I am also having to sell my baby( preban norinco 56s ak47), she is literally trying to and is taking all the fun out of my life. Thanks for looking any help is appreciated as I need the cash quick. If you have a rental unit in or close to Woodstock we could do a trade

Pictures:
img_0576-jpg.1313133

img_0577-jpg.1313134

img_0578-jpg.1313135

That's what they are supposed to do. (Take all the fun out of life) They want more money so you work late hours or even 2 jobs....they want kids and want to stay home...then they cry that all you do is work...no time for them....so they find some no job bum to screw......best of all...the judge will side with them 95% of the time....the lawyers will drain you...and then you have to live in your friends unfinished basement for a year while shelling out $1500 a month in child support...and pay for medical...and then she turns the kids against you......there is a special place in hell for those women......one day you will get back on your feet again...the kids will be grown...and everyday you go into work on your brand new motorcycle and see her driving home you can shoot her the bird and just smile.

Whoops...that's my life....hopefully not yours

Close, I am disabled and I sold off my watch collection(and a lot guns), so we could both stay home since the kids are young. Yet, she sat at home all day smoking weed while I took the kids everywhere(which I love to do), luckily she is dumb enough to admit to being a weedhead alcoholic in text, as well as the fact she doesn't care about custody she just doesn't want me to have them. I have hundreds of pictures of all the places i took the kids, regardless if i could barely walk most of the days. But, she found every halfass excuse as to why should couldn't come. It turns out while I would take the kids to my folks house in the mountains twice a month. She was screwing at least 2 different guys in my house that I have video/audio proof of, and 5 guys via text. All I care about is custody of the kids, and I will sell everything(but my carry/home defense gun) to try and make sure that happens. This just plain sucks for the kids though. There is a special place in hell for women like this.

That's what they are supposed to do. (Take all the fun out of life) They want more money so you work late hours or even 2 jobs....they want kids and want to stay home...then they cry that all you do is work...no time for them....so they find some no job bum to screw......best of all...the judge will side with them 95% of the time....the lawyers will drain you...and then you have to live in your friends unfinished basement for a year while shelling out $1500 a month in child support...and pay for medical...and then she turns the kids against you......there is a special place in hell for those women......one day you will get back on your feet again...the kids will be grown...and everyday you go into work on your brand new motorcycle and see her driving home you can shoot her the bird and just smile.

Whoops...that's my life....hopefully not yours

Dang Howie, that sux, but still a all to common story.
GL to You & the OP.

Close, I am disabled and I sold off my watch collection(and a lot guns), so we could both stay home since the kids are young. Yet, she sat at home all day smoking weed while I took the kids everywhere(which I love to do), luckily she is dumb enough to admit to being a weedhead alcoholic in text, as well as the fact she doesn't care about custody she just doesn't want me to have them. I have hundreds of pictures of all the places i took the kids, regardless if i could barely walk most of the days. But, she found every halfass excuse as to why should couldn't come. It turns out while I would take the kids to my folks house in the mountains twice a month. She was screwing at least 2 different guys in my house that I have video/audio proof of, and 5 guys via text. All I care about is custody of the kids, and I will sell everything(but my carry/home defense gun) to try and make sure that happens. This just plain sucks for the kids though. There is a special place in hell for women like this.

Sounds like you got a-lot in your favor, (for court) Sux that kids are involved.
I'm disabled as well so ,I can kinda relate. The wife sits Home smoking her Tweed , Getting not much done, then expects more Tweed & Cig's to fall from the Sky for free. Usually she just acts so bitchy until she gets her way.

I can not Drink, but if it were legal I'd Smoke , but in order to get the Anxiety Med's I need But don't abuse ,I have to have clean Pee.
Could Cheat them , but too much trouble & Worry.
GL to You.

Back
Top Bottom