• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Benelli Super Black Eagle Slug Gun

nsussf

Army Icon Lifetime Supporter
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-benelli-super-black-eagle-slug-gun.2526777/
Item Name: FS Benelli Super Black Eagle Slug Gun

Zip Code: 30113

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $1O00.00

Caliber: 12 gauge

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: NEW LOWER PRICE! Benelli Super Black Eagle slug gun. Rifled barrel, adjustable iron sights with EGW picatinny rail and sling. Like new condition. Includes Benelli fitted case. Factory Real Tree Camo finish.
Does not include Reflex Holographic sight!
Must have valid Georgia Driver’s License or Carry Permit. OTW, ship to your FFL.

Pictures:
f9c4bf97-e1d1-4fd3-8ebd-bbbda05cc548-jpeg.3194337

8e8e25b5-13e9-46d8-a98e-37dca615ab8c-jpeg.3194338

64093cb7-9036-4c70-b0a0-19f83e170e42-jpeg.3194339

what group you getting?
Good morning and good question. My answer to Glorfindel was meant to be multi part. First to answer your question. I only test at 50 yards b/c that’s the range I hunt. The Hornady SST was disappointing, averaging 1.5”. Next was the Federal Power Shok averaging 1.25” with some 1” groups when I did my part. I hear the Remington sabot is the best but both sabots I tested were more than good enough for what I wanted it for. Next, I love how it handles and feels! It is very lightweight and sleek as can be. The trigger is very good for a shotgun. It is extremely easy on my bad shoulder under recoil which is quite surprising due to its lack of weight! Now will it shoot better? I think it will if I did more testing with other brands, Remington would be next. I think it would do even better with carefully loading my own as I am a finicky reloader! The only other thing I believe would improve it would be a proper slug scope with variable power. I don’t think reflex/red dot sights are going to provide the best overall picture when determining accuracy. If I keep it, reloading and replacing the sight with a slug scope would be next. If I weren’t in the middle of building a PRS rifle for coyote hunting I would keep it anyway as I am well satisfied with the Benelli quality, smoothness of function and bang for the buck as a new one is $2K tax and all. At my price it’s a bargain! Find a shot barrel and a forend, ( they are different) and you have a multi-function weapon rolled into one. You get what you pay for! I hope this answers your question!

Steve

Back
Top Bottom