Welcome to The Outdoors Trader

Register Now
  1. 10 Year Anniversary Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 1, 2021 - Click here for tickets and click here for info!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to The Outdoors Trader! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  3. Featured Listings are working again! Feature your listing on every page for $3 a day! Click here for all the info.
    Dismiss Notice

Item Relisted! FS Beretta 92G LTT Elite w/ LTT Trigger Job!

Thread in 'Trash Pile' started by tr187, Aug 9, 2020.

1. tr187

tr187 Deplorable Supporter

Supporter

57   0

Rating
    100%
    Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-beretta-92g-ltt-elite-w-ltt-trigger-job.2262227/
    Item Name: FS Beretta 92G LTT Elite w/ LTT Trigger Job!

Zip Code: 30144

Item is for: Sale Only
    Sale Price: 1250

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Excellent pistol here, no issues whatsoever, decided to try out the DA/SA platform, G model decocker only, but simply prefer my Sig SAO’s and 1911’s. The DA trigger is very smooth and the SA is very light with a crazy short reset. With the LTT trigger job the single action is smoother and lighter than my Legion 226 SAO, which I thought was impossible to do. Includes two Beretta 15 round mags with new Wolff +10% springs (plus an extra Wolff spring), one 18 round MecGar and one 20 round MecGar. Original trigger bar and mainspring included as well as original box, manuals, etc. If you’re unfamiliar with this model look it up online, this is about as good as it gets when it comes to the Beretta 92. Feel free to comment and PM me if interested. No trades for this pistol, seriously.

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Linachaw, cmshoot, chipper1 and 3 others like this.