Welcome to The Outdoors Trader

Register Now
  1. 10 Year Anniversary Gun Show & Swap Meet - August 29 - Click here for tickets and click here for info!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to The Outdoors Trader! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  3. Featured Listings are working again! Feature your listing on every page for $3 a day! Click here for all the info.
    Dismiss Notice

Item Relisted! FS Beretta Pico

Thread in 'Trash Pile' started by Aimless, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Aimless

Aimless Jake from State Farm Supporter

Supporter

142   0

Rating
    100%
    Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-beretta-pico.2149887/
    Item Name: FS Beretta Pico

Zip Code: 30144

Item is for: Sale Only
    Sale Price: $300 Cash or trade for an RMR

Caliber: .380

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a Beretta Pico .380. This was my back up gun for a few years now. I recently started carrying a 365 so this has been sitting in the safe. Outstanding little carry gun, light weight, reliable, accurate with a really nice trigger.

This is the latest upgraded version. Has 350 rounds through it. Comes with the LaserMax grip module, standard grip module, Trijicon tritium night sights, two factory magazines with the pinky extension and one flush fit magazine.

Will also come with the desantis pocket holster, a Just Holster It Co IWB holster and mag pouch. Both holsters work with the laser grip. Comes with box, docs and a couple of boxes of ammo. $300

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

CarryGuy40 likes this.
    CarryGuy40 says "Good Deal!"
  2. Aimless

Aimless Jake from State Farm Supporter

Supporter

142   0

Rating
    100%
  3. carlton wright

carlton wright The Hen that laid the Golden Legos Supporter

Supporter

190   0