Welcome to The Outdoors Trader

Register Now
  1. Welcome to The Outdoors Trader! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. Featured Listings are working again! Feature your listing on every page for $3 a day! Click here for all the info.
    Dismiss Notice

Item Relisted! FS Braced Pap M85 5.56 AK pistol with tons of goodies. SBR ready.

Thread in 'Trash Pile' started by Mathew Thatcher, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Mathew Thatcher

Mathew Thatcher ODT Junkie!

86   0

Rating
    100%
    Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...istol-with-tons-of-goodies-sbr-ready.2041966/
    Item Name: FS Braced Pap M85 5.56 AK pistol with tons of goodies. SBR ready.

Zip Code: 30033

Item is for: Sale Only
    Sale Price: $900

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hate to put this up on the chopping block but we just got a lake house so funds need to get diverted to other things... Sigh.... Here we go:

No longer imported Zastava Pap M85 chambered in 5.56 and uses AR mags. Pretty awesome little SHTF gun. Has an mlok Midwest Industries handguard with a little sliver of pic rail already bolted in it. CNC warrior (I think) brace adapter with SB tactical brace. CNC warrior piston. Tapco G2 trigger. Magpul grip and a new c products magazine. There is also a thread adapter, I know it's a left hand thread so I'm sure you AK guys will know what it is.

If you're wanting to do a rifle or SBR conversion, there is a CNC Warrior side folder and a faux suppressor/barrel extension to get you out to 16".

I don't know the round count but this thing is super clean. I can hardly see a mark on the feedramp. I never had the opportunity to shoot it (wouldn't be the first time) but I'm sure you'll love it. Sweet little boom stick

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

cpnol and jeepnuts like this.
  2. cpnol

cpnol Frontiersman Supporter

Supporter

90   0

Rating
    100%
  3. Blue bio balls

Blue bio balls The Hen that laid the Golden Legos Supporter

Supporter

31   0

Rating