• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS BUG OUT KIT - (Winter Version)

crubbidge

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Are you ready for when the Chinese or Ruskies or Iran drops the Big One? Are the Feds looking for you? What about being ready to sleep in your car when the interstate gets shut down in a blizzard? Worry no further. For Sale one super survival Bug Out Kit. Includes: 4 season (snow) tent Sierra Designs Nightwatch 2.0 CD 2 person (Google this tent at trailspace.com for pics of it set up); one Lafuma down mummy sleeping bag, good for temps 25 degrees and above; one Thermarest Classic inflatable camp mattress; one Gerber Strongarm sheath knife (4.8 in. blade); one MSR Miniworks EX water filter and one MSR Pocket Rocket propane stove. All equipment is used but in Very Good condition.

That is one combination, the photos show other stoves and sleep mats. There is a Coleman Bottletop propane burner and a Bleuet Camping Gaz stove and a double foam sleeping mat. The Coleman stove and Bleuet stove come with several cans of fuel. If you don't need a snow tent I also am selling a brand-new-in-the-box Eureka Taron 3 (person) tent. If you need a backpack I have two for sale. What else might you need? Ask me. I probably have one of everything it takes to live outdoors comfortably. Price for the first items listed $400.

Attachments

• IMG_0205.JPG
    IMG_0205.JPG
    314.7 KB · Views: 1,255
  • IMG_0263.JPG
    IMG_0263.JPG
    246.6 KB · Views: 84
Back
Top Bottom