• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Centerpoint Sniper 370 xbow with accessories-Price drop

transfixer

Bear Icon Supporter
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Centerpoint Sniper 370, shot very little, sent the frame off and had a trigger job done on it, comes with a vertical fore grip that is adjustable, has a Hawke variable scope with illuminated reticle , as the factory scope was junk, included is a half dozen Black Eagle Executioner .001 bolts, ( about the best you can get) includes a dozen Ramcat style broadheads, some practice points, a couple of the original bolts also, wax, lube, rope cocker and a crank style cocker that is adaptable to use on this and other xbows, also comes with Centerpoint softcase made for this Xbow, I have close to $600 tied up in this package, will sell for $300 cash. Can meet around Douglasville , or Villa Rica area ,

Price drop to $250 everything needed to start upcoming bow season, I've dropped out of hunting after 40+yrs, only reason I'm selling

If you don't have multiple positive ratings ( more than 10) you will have to come to me, sorry to be that way, but after driving and having no shows, I'm not giving anyone relatively new the benefit of the doubt

Attachments

• crossbow.jpg
    crossbow.jpg
    211.7 KB · Views: 419
  • bolts.jpg
    bolts.jpg
    276.4 KB · Views: 41
Back
Top Bottom