Welcome to The Outdoors Trader

Register Now
  1. Welcome to The Outdoors Trader! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here. Registered users also see less ads!

Item Relisted! FS Cheesecake / Girly Prints

Thread in 'Trash Pile' started by crubbidge, Feb 16, 2017.

1. crubbidge

crubbidge Frontiersman

41   0

Rating
    100%
    Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-cheesecake-girly-prints.1356392/
    Item Name: FS Cheesecake / Girly Prints

Zip Code: 30501

Item is for: Sale Only
    Sale Price: 0.00

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Original 1950's vintage Pin Up Girl calendar art. Each full color print is 8.5 x 11 inches and is on sturdy paper stock. Color is as good as time of printing but the backs have yellowed a bit with age. Quantity of each of the four prints is as follows: Sunk Canoe (by Showalter) 145 pieces; Car Broke Down (by Ray Raedel) 140 pieces; Painter's Model (by Kohn) 175 pieces; In Bed (by Vaughn Bass) 175 pieces. These numbers reflect perfect prints. I also have an additional stack of mixed prints that are imperfect, with rough edges and corners off etc. I'm happy to sell a few prints or have someone make me an offer for the whole lot. The photo is of the four. I laminated one of each and used to have them on an easel or resting on top of a coffee table. While these prints have some value as antiques I am thinking of a very down-to- earth price. Make me an offer. Samples mailed to you, folded in a #10 envelope, available for $2.00. Trade possibilities would be for a Glock 26 in Very Good / Like New condition or a Remington or Browning 20 Gauge Semi Auto Shotgun that chambers 3" shells. Deal would be all prints plus cash for firearm. Thanks.

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.