Welcome to The Outdoors Trader

Register Now
  1. Welcome to The Outdoors Trader! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. Featured Listings are working again! Feature your listing on every page for $3 a day! Click here for all the info.
    Dismiss Notice

Item Relisted! FS Colt 22 Target Model

Thread in 'Trash Pile' started by Fletcher55, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Fletcher55

Fletcher55 Outdoorsman

2   0

Rating
    100%
    Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-colt-22-target-model.1770596/
    Item Name: FS Colt Target Model 22LR

Zip Code: 30223

Item is for: Sale Only
    Sale Price: $550

Caliber: .22LR

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Very Rare Colt 22LR target pistol in great condition. These were a limited run in the late 1990’s for a few Distributors that sold Colt Firearms. The model here is the CC5260 and was manufactured in 1997. It has a 6” bull barrel topped with a scope rail. It is in the factory box with an extra magazine and original papers.
    I am selling this and a few other rare guns from my sister-in-law's late husband's collection. They are in amazing condition and I believe priced just as attractively.

Look for my other listings:

Anschutz match 64 22lr
    WesternField m780 .308 bolt action rifle
    Smith & Wesson SW357V .357Sig semi auto pistol

Mike

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.