• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Dan Wesson "Valor Blue" 1911 (near mint, trigger job by GA Firing...

Gucci Mane

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...-job-by-ga-firing-line-2x-tripp-mags.1971145/
Item Name: FS Dan Wesson "Valor Blue" 1911 (near mint, trigger job by GA Firing Line, 2x Tripp mags)

Zip Code: 30067

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $1,800

Caliber: .45 ACP

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description:

Hey guys,

The time has come to sell my Dan Wesson "Valor Blue": https://danwessonfirearms.com/product/valor-blue/

Important aspects to highlight:
- It came with a very light trigger when I bought it new in June of 2018. This past February, however, I went over to GA Firing Line, and their gunsmiths increased the trigger pull weight up to about 5 lbs, 4 oz (their figures, not mine). I definitely think the trigger is pretty awesome with this increase.

- This sale includes two Tripp Research 7-round magazines. My personal opinion is that Tripp 1911 mags are better than Wilson Combat magazines. Rest assured, the two factory Dan Wesson mags are also included.

- I have kept this 1911 in dang-near mint condition. It has some very minor wear at the base of the grip safety (it's not visible when pressed down, however), a tiny bit of anodizing wear around the surface edges of the mag release button, at the button under the barrel bushing, and some wear on the barrel surface where casings eject (I asked around and I was universally told this is to be expected on tighter fitting guns)

- This is Dan Wesson's Valor 1911, but with a blued finish. To my eye, this bluing is on the darker side of blued finishes.

I'd estimate that, since buying it in June 2018, 600 rounds have been put through this, all by me (I am the original owner).

Your purchase comes with the original packaging and goodies within.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask. I live in Marietta (near the Battery), work in Sandy Springs at the Perimeter (if you're familiar with the Abernathy exit for 400, I'm right off there). Daytime meet-ups during working hours will need to be at least somewhat reasonably close to the office.

Cash only, no trades, and I hope y'all have a great weekend!

Fun fact: I will be including some cool freebies with this sale. Reason being is that I'm divesting my .45 ACP guns and related goods.

Pictures:
zsps6tbvq4gtitedzk94za-jpg.2127095

ax-sz6peq9gg9x3-k1j15w-jpg.2127096

iybfpqtyskcyfagxdpsubq-jpg.2127097

v2as6fvtmcjef-2xhdqng-jpg.2127099

Back
Top Bottom