• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS English Mastiff purebred puppies

User9x19

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
Reaction score
Purebred English Mastiffs

Newborn litter currently being raised up.
Parents AKC certified pedigree.
5 males $1200 each.
- 1 brindle
- 1 light apricot
- 3 apricot
2 females $1000 each.
- 1 brindle
- 1 light apricot
To be sold as pets only.
First pickup window available January 8th.
Pups should be around 20 to 25 lbs when grown enough to rehome.

Pups are 2 and 3 days old in the pictures.
Message for any further information.

Attachments

• IMG_20221123_201052.jpg
    IMG_20221123_201052.jpg
    302.8 KB · Views: 320
  • 20221123_155042.jpg
    20221123_155042.jpg
    284.9 KB · Views: 302
  • IMG_20221121_204952.jpg
    IMG_20221121_204952.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 301
Not sold for the intent of breeding / shows / competitions , but as family pets.
And then, a question, if the dogs as you stated have full AKC certified pedigrees, why can’t I show my dog? I think if my dog that was your puppy becomes say a champion it would speak loudly about quality of your breeding? Please explain. I’m interested, but the legal part puts me off

And then, a question, if the dogs as you stated have full AKC certified pedigrees, why can’t I show my dog? I think if my dog that was your puppy becomes say a champion it would speak loudly about quality of your breeding? Please explain. I’m interested, but the legal part puts me off
Simplest way to explain is that I have AKC certified lineage for both parents but I took this dame in from a previous owner unable to care for her properly and I am unable to register her litter. If you want a pup with papers for show you would have to have it certified after the fact. Typically lineages with show or competition awards sell for significantly more as well and people looking for competition dogs buy from those lineages but yes if you're wanting a show or competition dog then these are not likely the pups you're looking for.

I appreciate your strength answers. One more question, is it cash only or you take gun trades as many pet deals do on ODT? After holidays cash is…

Just wanted to say you have some beautiful pups ! I’ve been a breeder handler and k9 trainer for over 10 years !
With the Akc if you do not have the registration for both parents the puppy’s will NEVER be registered pups !
However whoever is getting one of these pups be prepared to have your heart stolen time and time again.
Also if anyone would like obedience & protection training feel free to reach out to me and I’ll try to help you as much as possible !

I appreciate your strength answers. One more question, is it cash only or you take gun trades as many pet deals do on ODT?

I appreciate your strength answers. One more question, is it cash only or you take gun trades as many pet deals do on ODT? After holidays cash is…
Would highly prefer cash / cashiers check. If the item/s are something easily sellable I could maybe make an argument to make an exception but I'm not the only one making that decision so I cannot say one way or another. The option of a deposit and hold a reserved dog for you a bit longer ( End of January at most probably ) may be an option but that would require heavy dialog

Back
Top Bottom