Welcome to The Outdoors Trader

Register Now
  1. 10 Year Anniversary Gun Show & Swap Meet - June 13 - Click here for tickets and click here for info!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to The Outdoors Trader! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  3. Featured Listings are working again! Feature your listing on every page for $3 a day! Click here for all the info.
    Dismiss Notice

Item Relisted! FS FN 509C Compact MRD

Thread in 'Trash Pile' started by omgitsdave, Feb 23, 2020.

1. omgitsdave

omgitsdave Hunter Supporter

Supporter

11   0

Rating
    100%
    Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-fn-509c-compact-mrd.2150477/
    Item Name: FS FN 509C Compact MRD

Zip Code: 30064

Item is for: Sale Only
    Sale Price: 1050

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is the new compact model of the 509 ready to go for optics. It includes mounts for a number of different red dots. This is a great gun for what you get from the factory, and I hate that it's just not for me. So it needs a new home.

The trigger was improved in this model and as I have a 509 Tactical as well I was able to tell the difference.

Includes:
    Trijicon RMR - RM02 6.5 MOA
    Olight PL Mini Valkyrie with USB charger
    (1) 12rd mag, (1) 15rd mag

Offer away as long as you're legally allowed to own the firearm. No BOS is required but I will want to confirm your state residency with a peek at your ID. If you have a carry permit all the better.

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Jessie1975 and Shemp like this.
  2. KO (STUNNA)

KO (STUNNA) Frontiersman

76   0

Rating
    100%