• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT 12 x 6 Enclosed Trailer - Converted to an RV - $4999

Dalewman

Default rank <400 posts Supporter
Survivalist
Reaction score
1998 Forest River 12x6 enclosed cargo trailer converted into an RV by the previous owner.
The manufacturer label is hard to read, but I'm pretty sure it's a 2,990 lb axle.
Electric / Water / Coax hookups. No gray water tank, the sink runs straight out the bottom of the trailer.
Includes a working portable Haier A/C unit (that's what the dryer vent seen in an exterior photo is for) & electric space heater.
Has a tv mounted on the wall & a microwave mounted above the sink. The refrigerator is old but it still works fine.
The love seat pulls out into a bed. Includes a portable toilet.
We added the windows and changed out the large bar-type door closer for an RV type door latch/lock. I'll include the original bar-type closer if you want it.
We replaced all the exterior lights with LEDs, added the baby/pet gate between the bedroom and kitchen, and added the netting on the back door.
We bought it from the original owner, his daughter played travel softball & he carried the team gear in it originally, hence the decals. We have owned it for about a year and a half and camped twice. It rained the second time and we had no leaks anywhere.

64.5" interior height - yes, you may have to stoop but hopefully you're spending more time outside than in.
82.5" exterior height - we keep it in our carport, it'll be a really tight fit in most garages - maybe put on a smaller diameter tire to bring it down a little?

Included are two Coleman cots, two sleeping bags, two sleeping bag pads, a Disc-O-Bed bunk bed setup and a large Coleman tent.

Hubs recently greased & two brand new tires/wheels just added 3/6. You can have one or both of the old wheels/tires if you want. Plenty of tread on both, but cracks in both also. We also added a quick-adjust jack up front so you don't spend half your weekend cranking your jack (go ahead and giggle, I did when I typed this).

Will consider trades - Motorcycle (no cruisers), convertible, guns/ammo

Scott in Lavonia

Attachments

• RV 3.jpg
    RV 3.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 147
  • RV 5.jpg
    RV 5.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 131
  • RV 1.jpg
    RV 1.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 131