• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT 1973 Ruger MK-I Standard (4.75") .22LR

SchmittZoid

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Hamlet Squire of Tomfoolery
Reaction score
Up for your consideration is my 1973 Ruger MK-I Standard. It comes with one aftermarket magazine. I think I have an original magazine around here somewhere, but I gotta find it. No promises, but if I can locate it, it comes with the gun.

This is the perfect little gun for training your youngun's. Got a Boy Scout looking for a merit badge? Perfect trainer for him. And, this has got to be someone's birth year gun!

Asking $350 OBRO.
I will prolly through in a whole box of ammo or two for the "right trader."

Will trade towards a hydrostatic drive riding mower - preferably a Cub Cadet.

I will go through PM responses I get in the order I receive them. Not everyone says "PM Sent" or "I'll Take It" in the threads. I tend to watch PM's more than postings in the listing, so if you want to get noticed, PM me.

I do work insanely long hours and am required to be in the office most daylight hours. Tucker, GA is the area I work. If I can get to you within 20 minutes or so, perhaps a transaction over lunch might work. After work in transit between Tucker and Lilburn is also good.

Now for a message from the ODT legal team:

By contacting me and making me an offer on this firearm you affirm that you are legally eligible to purchase & own a handgun in the state of Georgia. I reserve the right to negotiate with and sell to whomever I wish. Laws will be followed. A peek at your CCW license may be required.

Thanks for looking, thanks for your interest, and if you comment on my post, THANKS FOR THE BUMP!

Zoid

DSC_5326.JPG
DSC_5327.JPG

Back
Top Bottom