• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee (Lower price)

Messrs Apollo

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
Reaction score
Up for sale is my 02 Jeep Grand Cherokee. It's a V8, white exterior with tan leather interior. This one has been garage kept most of its life and has minimal wear and tear, even for the age of the car.

I bought this vehicle not that long ago but since I'm working from home now I don't really need it anymore. I posted about two weeks ago and had a deal on Facebook and the deal fell through because of a very shifty buyer who didn't hold up his end of the bargain. Facebook -- should have known ;)

It's got 174k miles on it and a rebuilt V8 engine that is in amazing condition. The guy I bought it from was a mechanic who replaced the engine himself. I recently put a new battery in it and had the fuel pump serviced. Tires are A+ condition as well.

Everything works on the Jeep, but check out the few quirks below. It's also got an aftermarket radio with USB, aux input, and bluetooth.

Quirks on the 21 year old Jeep:
- The brake light on the dash stays on all the time because of the sensor (mechanic says its an easy fix for $475 but it doesn't matter to me, so I just never did it)
- In cold weather it take about 7 minutes for electricity for the low beams and the windows to come on (mechanic says this is likely that it could be fixed with new relays or a new body control module, but I just learned to start it early on cold days and let it warm up)

I am looking for cash or mostly cash plus a gun or two. Happy to text more info.

Guns I'd be interested in:
- Glock 43
- Any lever gun
- AR pistol
- Any CZ besides the P10
- Wheel guns not Taurus
- Hunting rifle in .308, .270 or 30-06
- Vortex scopes
- Handguns with red dot sights
- SIG handguns
- Make an offer?

Text Riley @ Seven seven zero 883 three two six four