• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT 2008 BMW 335i

tdi_g

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-2008-bmw-335i.1347644/
Item Name: FS/FT 400hp 2008 BMW 335i

Zip Code: 30518

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 11,900 obo
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Toyota FJ Cruiser or Tacoma

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Standard Car BOS

Item Description: Up for sale is a pristine 2008 E90 BMW 335i. This amazing car has 135k miles and has a great service history. This car is Alpine White with the desirable and rare Dakota Terra leather interior. The leather in this car is in 100% perfect condition with zero wear. The exterior is a 9.5/10 with a few minor chips here and there that you really have to get up close and search for. The car has zero dings or dents anywhere on the car. The windshield has a few minor chips but I will be getting them professionally repaired before the car is sold. This E90 335i has the desirable N54 Twin Turbo engine that makes tons of power and puts most cars on the road to shame. Factory options for this car include the sports leather steering wheel with paddle controls, 18" offset wheels (255/35/18 in the back and 225/40/18 up front), comfort access system, Sports Package and Premium Package, M-Sport factory suspension, Xenon Adaptive Headlights that turn with the wheels (one of my favorite features), heated seats, sunroof, and much more. This car is awesome.

For performance, the car is tuned by JR Auto Tuning Performance up in Ontario Canada (Chiptuning.ca) with both the engine tune and the Alpina B3 transmission tune. Jarek did an amazing job with this custom tune. He tuned the car remotely and it will absolutely blow your mind the amount of power the engine reliably produces. JR estimates around 400 hp but it has not been on a dyno to prove those numbers. I have no reason to doubt it. I purchased the tune from AARodriguez Corp (https://www.tunemyeuro.com/product/jr-auto-tuning-bmw-335i-ecu-tune1) who is the US distributor/dealer for JR. Other performance upgrades include VRSF 3" downpipes and a K&N drop in filter and the car does have current emissions on it. I will also include the original downpipes with the sale. The car is a true sleeper.

This BMW has had a ton of maintenance done to it. Tires are brand new Continental DWS06's that were installed in November 2016 and barely have 3k miles on them. I had the wheel alignment done the same time I installed the tires to ensure no wear issues on the new tires (tires were not cheap!). All new coil packs and spark plugs were installed along with a new HPFP prior to tuning. I also installed a new serpentine belt and flushed the cooling system with new coolant purchased from the dealer as preventative maintenance. I wanted to make sure the car was 100%. Other recent work during my ownership includes a new oil pan gasket and transmission service which included installing a new transmission pan/filter along with fresh Redline D4 transmission fluid. I also changed the mechatronic sleeve while I had the transmission pan off even though it wasn't leaking as preventative maintenance. The transmission shifts perfectly and the Alpina tune and paddle shifters will put the biggest grin on your face. Prior to my ownership, the oil cooler (yes, it has one) was replaced and the oil filter housing was resealed. The valve cover gasket was replaced and the water pump and thermostat were replaced under CPO warranty. The car also had the intake valves walnut blasted to remove any carbon build up (all direct injection cars get CBU over time). Needless to say, this car doesn't leak a drop of oil like most BMW's do. I don't have any record of the turbos being replaced but they function perfectly with no wastegate rattle or boost issues whatsoever. The turbos spool up fast and you are pushed into the back of your seat instantly.

This 335i handles amazing as a BMW should and stops on a dime. I absolutely love the car and it breaks my heart that I have to let it go. Everyone who rides in the car raves about how smooth it is going down the road and can't get over the performance. It truly is the ultimate driving machine. I love the car but my needs have changed and I will be purchasing either a Toyota FJ Cruiser or Tacoma in the near future. Those are the only vehicles I would be interested in trading. I am asking $11,900 obo for this car. Feel free to contact me for a test drive (or ride along) and if you are in the Roswell/Alpharetta area during the day we can grab lunch and talk it over.

Pictures:

That is one clean looking ride!! Cant believe that is a 08!! These cars run STRONG!! My buddy had one and even bone stock it had alot of giddy up and go.

Great guy to deal with. I rode in this thing and it is scary quick, somebody will really enjoy this car.

Back
Top Bottom