• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT 22LR AR15 CMMG UPPER & ANDERSON LOWER WITH FOLDING STOCK

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamtnlover

Default rank <2500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...er-anderson-lower-with-folding-stock.1537652/
View attachment 1359362 View attachment 1359363 Item Name: FS/FT 22LR AR15 CMMG UPPER & ANDERSON LOWER WITH FOLDING STOCK

Zip Code: 30560

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 600.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: handguns listed below or 1911 in 9mm or 45 acp

Caliber: 22lr

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a dedicated AR15 in 22lr that has lots of extras. It is a CMMG upper with a 16" nitride barrel (1:16 twist) and a factory built Anderson lower with a knock off Law Tactical adapter that allows the stock to both fold and extend. It also has a Better Mag adapter ( easily removed ) to allow use of S&W AR15-22 25 round mags. Remove the adapter & it uses Black Dog or CMMG 22lr mags. Other extras include:
Anderson free float handguard with rail
Quad rail gas block ( not required for function ) with flip up front Sight
Flip up rear sight
3 Black Dog/ CMMG mags
1 S&W 25 round mag
Stainless 22lr bolt carrier group
Rubber buttstock pad
KNS Precision Takedown Pin
Anti-walk trigger & hammer pins
MagPul grip
The rifle will fire with the stock in either folded or open position when attached to the 22lr upper.
The Anderson lower can be used with any mil-spec 5.56 upper by removing the L.T. folding adapter or adding the bolt extension, also included. Does not fire in 5.56 with stock folded.
I have just over $740 in this rifle with mil spec upper and lower. CMMG makes the best dedicated 22lr AR upper and this one is a tack driver & lots of fun. I have about 300 rounds thru it.
The laser shown in the pics is notherwise included, I can add a green laser depending on the deal.
I can send more pics if interested.
I will consider selling just the upper for $450.00 cash or $500.00 trade value.
Looking for quality handgun trades from Springfield, Sig, Ruger, S&W, Colt or CZ. Able to travel some in North. Ga.
Thanks for considering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom