Welcome to The Outdoors Trader

Register Now
  1. Welcome to The Outdoors Trader! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. Featured Listings are working again! Feature your listing on every page for $3 a day! Click here for all the info.
    Dismiss Notice

Item Relisted! FS/FT 3d ready projector an screen an surround sound

Thread in 'Trash Pile' started by Lowbird10, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Lowbird10

Lowbird10 Survivalist

49   0

Rating
    100%
    Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...rojector-an-screen-an-surround-sound.1798776/
    Item Name: FS/FT 3d ready projector an screen an surround sound

Zip Code: 30103

Item is for: Sale or Trade
    Sale Price: $700
    Trade Value or Items Looking For: $850

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Have a brand new projector an screen an surround sound for sale or trade. Was gonna redo my bar but just cant see taking down all my tv's. So its on the block. The projector an screen are 3d capably an 4k. The projector is an Odysseus HD-series vx-9. Screen is 3d HD rt-90. Speakers are BNW acoustics LR-60 5.1 hd home theater system. Willing to sale for a loss. Or trade for something that catches my eye. Thanks

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.