• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT 97 F150 XLT 5.4L 4WD Ext. Cab

XJMAN

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-97-f150-xlt-5-4l-4wd-ext-cab.2160160/
Item Name: FS/FT 97 F150 XLT 5.4L 4WD Ext. Cab

Zip Code: 30188

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $1700
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $1700

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Standard Vehicle BOS

Item Description: Hello, I have a 1997 ext. cab Ford F150 XLT 5.4L V8 4WD truck for sale. It's not petty, its got some rust. Runs and drives great. Cloth interior with no rips or chuncks out of the foam in the seats. Power windows, power door locks, brush guard & towing package. Has the third door to access the extended cab only on the passenger side. No rear door on the drivers side. I have a replacement bed & tailgate for it as well as a new hardware kit to install the bed. Its got 262K and the tires are good with over 60% tread. I didn't really drive this truck much. It was for Home Depot runs and hunting trips so everything replaced/fixed in the last two years has a max of 1yr daily driving (15K) on them, most likely less. Water pump and belt replaced around 2 years ago, alternator 6months ago, battery this past weekend (02/23/20) with one year warranty, master cyliner & one brake line 3 months ago. I flushed, refilled and bled the entire brake system after the master cylinder and brake were installed. It's moved a total of 3 times this year. I have some spare parts like an air filter, light bulbs, fuel filter, etc. that go with the truck. I also have a brand new pair of tailights for the truck (box in the passenger seat). The transmission was rebuilt 3-4 yrs ago and has maybe 30K on it, slight leak on the output shaft seal into the T-case. 4WD high and low work great, the bed is toast which is why I bought the replacement bed and tailgate which are black and have the 4x4 stickers on both bed sides and a drop in bed liner. It would make a great beater hunting truck. I've replaced an O2 sensor, PCV valve, TPS, sway bar end links, pulled and cleaned the throttle body which brought some power back all in the last year. All plugs and coil packs have been changed by me as well. I'm sure there are things I'm forgetting but I have a stack of receipts and paperwork that go with the truck for parts replaced, work done and the transmission paperwork.
Accepting partial trades of firearms, just shoot me an offer via PM with your offer.

Pictures:
img_0499-jpg.2507220

img_0500-jpg.2507221

img_0501-jpg.2507222

img_0502-jpg.2507223

img_0504-jpg.2507224

Back
Top Bottom